[Topic] AgileTrack Version 1.2.0 Progress

It has been quite a while since the last release, and this is just a brief message about the current progress that has been made.

I've been mostly occupied with other projects, but have been able to make time for the 1.2.0 release lately. At this point, the database has had significant change to the way record histories are stored, which will allow better more accurate historical reports to be generated. Some other database changes are also being made. My intention is to complete those database changes and stabilize everything and then release 1.2.0.

The visible changes may not be too large at that point, but it will allow users to begin collecting better reporting data, and run more accurate reports with the current system. Then, additional features that leverage the changes to the database will be released in the 1.2 series.

So, that's that state of things right now. I hope to have a release put together in the not too distant future. Maybe by the end of the month.

—Posted by Adam Lane on May 5, 2008

You may post a reply to this topic, but you must be logged in. If you already have an account, you may login now. If you need to create an account, you may also register now.